- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) India
- Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision
- The British Library
- Hong Kong Public Records Office
- John Rylands Library, University Of Manchester
- The Tate Gallery, London
- The National Archives (UK)
- National Monuments & Record Centre
- European Central Bank
- The Humanities Advanced Technology and Information Institute (HATII),
University of Glasgow
- University of Sheffield
- School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS)
- Staffordshire Record Office
- West Yorkshire Archives Service
Dates: 4 – 6 October 2010
Please note that the exact order and timing of modules may be subject to change.
The following documents are required reading and underpin many of the course modules:
- The Open Archival Information System Reference Model: Introductory Guide by Brian Lavoie (Office of Research OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc., DPC Technology Watch Series Report 04-01, 2004)
- Trusted Digital Repositories: Attributes and Responsibilities RLG-OCLC Report [an RLG-OCLC Report, May 2002]
- Trustworthy Repositories Audit and Certification: Criteria and Checklist (OCLC 2007)
The following document is optional reading:
- Reference model for an Open Archival Information System (OAIS) [Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems, January 2002]
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS)
University of London
10 Thornhaugh St
London, WC1H 0XG
SOAS is approximately 5 minutes’ walk from Russell Square tube station.
Booking is closed.
Please use the online contact form if you have any questions about the Course.