- Bath Record Office
- Cambridge University Library
- Digital Curation Centre (DCC)
- ExLibris (Deutschland) GmbH
- Kate Fernie Consulting
- London Archaeological Archive and Research Centre, Museum of London
- London School of Economics
- The National Archives
- National Library of Wales
- Oxfam GB
- Pfizer Global Research & Development
- Rogers Stirk Harbour
- Staatsarchiv Basel-Stadt
- Wellcome Library
- West Yorkshire Archive Service
- “Overall an excellent course. Bringing together so many disparate ideas and concepts and making sense of the muddle! Excellent group too, good interaction and discussion – I got as much out of this element as from the taught content. Thank you so much all!”
- “OAIS – breaking this down and mapping it to an institution has helped me understand it better.”
- “The class/ group project on OAIS was a great opportunity to talk about the DP process in our organisation.”
- “A very enjoyable course and well worth attending.”
- “This was very much an enabling course.”
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London
10 Thornhaugh St
London, WC1H 0XG
SOAS is approximately 5 minutes’ walk from Russell Square tube station.
The course costs £650.00 inclusive of VAT. Lunch and other refreshments are included in this price.
Accommodation is not included. We can offer assistance with accommodation once you have registered.
The Digital Preservation Coalition sponsored two fully funded scholarships to attend the Digital Preservation Training Programme at the School of Oriental and African Studies in London, 18th-20th May 2009.
Booking is closed.