This course took place 16th -18th May 2011, in George House, 36 North Hanover St, Glasgow.
- British Library
- European Central Bank
- European Commission
- Glucksman Map Library, TCD
- National Records of Scotland
- Parliamentary Archives
- Perth & Kinross Council
- Public Record Office, Northern Ireland (PRONI)
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare UK
- Royal Commission on the and Historical Monuments of Scotland
- University of York
Please note that the exact order and timing of modules may be subject to change.
The following documents are required reading and underpin many of the course modules:
- The Open Archival Information System Reference Model: Introductory Guide by Brian Lavoie (Office of Research OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc., DPC Technology Watch Series Report 04-01, 2004)
- Trusted Digital Repositories: Attributes and Responsibilities RLG-OCLC Report [an RLG-OCLC Report, May 2002]
- Trustworthy Repositories Audit and Certification: Criteria and Checklist (OCLC 2007)
The following document is optional reading:
- Reference model for an Open Archival Information System (OAIS) [Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems, January 2002]
36 N Hanover St,
George House is approximately 5 minutes’ walk from Glasgow’s Queen Street station.
£780 including VAT
Booking is closed.